Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jessica and Duane's Engagement

Jessica and Duane came to me through a reference who happened to be getting married on the same exact day! I explained this to them and as it turned out, their wedding was being held very early while the second wedding was being held later in the evening.

After a few misses due to scheduling conflicts and weather, I finally hooked up with Jessica and Duane and got to spend some time getting to know the two of them a bit better. We got some great shots at the park and I can't emphasize enough how blessed I feel to be doing what I do for a living. I get to meet great folks like Jessica and Duane and for a brief time I am invited into their lives. They are two very special people.

Thanks for inviting me into your world Jessica and Duane! See you in 9 days!

No comments: