Sunday, May 4, 2008

Crystal's Bridal Session

All I can say is wow. Crystal was just awesome to photograph today. She looked stunning and was just so graceful throughout each pose. Crystal is one of those people who is just so darned photogenic that it is difficult to make a mistake (so thanks Crystal for making my job simple :-)

The benefit for me today came from having to worry less about the positioning of the bride (since she took direction perfectly) and that allowed me to be even more creative with my compositions than I usually have the time to do. I really enjoyed today's shoot.

Kudos to Crystal's mom Sabrina for being right there for every need during our session! You are a real trooper!

Thanks again Crystal!

1 comment:

Crystal J Cathey said...

Thanks to you guys. I had fun taking these shots! and no rain!!! I was very pleased with the way these turned out. Yes, having mom there with a comb waiting was a plus.