Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Andrea and Clift's Wedding

This was an October wedding to remember. Andrea and Clift make such a perfect couple. They are so good together and were so much fun to be around. The weather was perfect and the Zoo is a GREAT place for a wedding. This was my second wedding at the Zoo this year.

The day started out with some great late afternoon sun rays beaming down on us. I elected to take the couple to some of my favorite spots in Overton park prior to the wedding and it just turned out great. Andrea made such a beautiful bride and Clift is the cool, calm collected guy always wearing that smile.

I have to say that Andrea's mom absolutely saved my bacon too! After leaving the Zoo, I noticed that one of my lens bags was missing! She very thoughtfully secured it for me and contacted me the next day to return it. Thank you Mrs. Shumate!

And THANK YOU Andrea and Clift for letting me share your special day with you.

Best wishes!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Going into preparing our wedding I had no idea how many decisions would have to be made. And without a doubt, besides having our wedding at the Memphis Zoo, asking Nathan to be our photograher was one of the best decisions my husband and I made. Nathan and his assistant Danielle are two very geniune people. They listen to your likes and dislikes. And they both have an amazing eye for capturing photos that you never think would be possible. We LOVE what they did for Clifton and I. And we would highly recommend him to anyone.