Sunday, June 8, 2008

Holly's Bridal Session

Bridal sessions are such an important part of wedding photography - not only for the couple but for me as well. It gives me an opportunity to see my client in her dress for the first time and to gain a sense of how comfortable she appears moving about in it. I could tell right away that Holly felt completely at ease and that means everything when trying to get the right shot.

Holly has very classic looks and these green eyes that sparkle like gems! Although one of the session photos of her dress was well worth posting here on the blog, I opted for this shot which became my favorite because it really showcases her facial features (of course) and her eyes just come alive.

Thanks Holly! I'll see you in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about the eye thing. I never knew my eyes looked that way *haha*. I love your ideas, poses, and much much more about your phtography. You truely have a talent and I would suggest you to ANYONE getting married.

Aunt Jackie said...

This shot Rocks!! Of course, I haven't seen very many of yours that don't rock!!